Enter your E-Mail to subscribe and You will get a confirmation mail - read it.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Find unknown file extensions

One day I have downloaded "Partition Logic" Software from its site.

It was looking like a "partlogic-0.67" file.
I thought that it was a ".rar" (Winrar zip file).

But finally I found that it is ".iso" file.

Before finding it I was cracked.
Whenever extracted that file it is showing errors.
Finally I find the mystery behind of it.

It is ".iso" file.

I did this:


Open windows explorer.
Open tools menu.
Click on
folder options
Then you can see above window.
There you find "
Hide extensions for known file types"
Just remove the right option.
Then click on "OK"

Now all files will appear with their extensions.

By this way you can find unknown file extensions.